Magically Remodeled 1905 Estate
Come and experience one of Marin County’s Grand Dames! With no detail overlooked you will have the joy of moving in with nothing to do but sip a cool drink on the lavish pool deck and take in the mouth-watering views of Mt. Tam. The vintage home and property have been completely remodeled as a mini, urban farm, complete with heated pool and spa, uber privacy, adjoining trail system out the back gate AND a converted barn for weekend jam sessions, afternoon workouts or creative projects. If you are longing for the Marin County dream property, look no further.
333 Locust is a substantially renovated home with high-end, designer finishes throughout, stunning architectural details and bespoke finishes that grace the +- 6000 square foot residence. Guests are welcomed via the grand staircase to a formal great room, box beam ceilings, elegant moldings, high-end lighting, designer white marble, and high-end finishes throughout the 5+ bedroom, 5.5 bathroom residence.
The heart of the home is a sunlit kitchen that opens directly to the pool and outdoor entertaining areas. The traditional floor plan is a rarity in Marin with 5 bedrooms, including the hotel-like master suite, on the upper level. The outstanding +-6 acre grounds are a modern day gentleman’s farm with resort-like entertaining spaces. The grounds include an orchard, garden, chicken coop, converted barn and a playhouse, large pool with jacuzzi, gas fire pit, multiple patio areas and your own private trails to explore!
Located in the coveted Dominican neighborhood of San Rafael, this fully gated property enjoys exquisite Mt Tam views, privacy and private access to endless trails of China Camp State Park.
- 5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 6000± sq ft
- 1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom Au Pair Unit
- 5 Acres of property in a spectacular setting
- Pool with built in Jacuzzi
- Gated with grand circular driveway
- Solar with Tesla battery wall
- Outdoor Shower
- Converted Barn
- Custom Built chicken coop with its own air conditioning!
- Orchard with abundant fruit
- Veggie garden
- Both formal and casual living spaces
- Dead on views of Mt Tam
- 1 acre build-able flat lot
- Private trails on property
- Adjacent to China Camp State Park trails (out back gate)